1. Start packing non essential items into boxes.
2. Use smaller boxes for books, tools and heavy ornaments.
3. Clearly mark the boxes with summary of content and the room the box is to go into.
4. Golden Rule: What fits in a box should go into a box!
How Can We Help! Print out our box labels and tape onto each box - Handy Box Labels Document How Can We Help! We have a full range of good quality packing materials (boxes etc) - Contact us to find out more!
1. Make a list of persons to notify about your move.
2. Keep putting belongings into boxes. Tape boxes shut and label them.
How Can We Help! We have a generic list as a start. You just then need to add to it with your specific companies/organistations - Handy Company Notification Document
1. Organise the final readings for your house services:
2. eg. Gas, Electricity, Telephone etc
3. Finalise outstanding accounts
1. Cancel local deliveries such as paper delivery
2. Organise for mail to be re-directed.
1. Dispose of flammable liquids
2. Empty fuel from mowers, snippers, chainsaws and empty gas cylinders.
3. Drain water from hoses
4. Dismantle any swing sets or trampolines.
5. Bundle tools and any other shed items that are loose.
6. Confirm your settlement date and time with your removalist.
7. Prepare your essentials list and have a box ready to store your essential items.
How Can We Help! Have a look at our essentials list. Add any items you feel are necessary - Handy Essentials List Document
1. Check outside and inside for any items that may have been missed.
2. Empty the refrigerator and freezer and disconnect washing machine hoses.
3. Water and prepare pot plants for the journey.
4. Pack your "essentials" box and check all cupboards, wardrobes, drawers.
The box containing your essentials should not go on the truck so make sure it is clearly labelled.
5. Locate and secure all documents and valuables.
1. Please ensure that the driveways and front of the house is clear for the Removalists. 2. If your settlement time changes, please ring the office ASAP on (03)9724 9333
With over two decades of furniture moving experience. Maroondah Removals and Storage can get small to large removals done the right way! Saving you time and money on local and interstate moves all year round!
Whether you know it or not. Having professional Maroondah removalists move all your furniture and goods is the cheapest way to move. More reliable and competitive moving services are what we do!
Maroondah Removals and Storage provide the best when it comes to removals, moving and backloading services. From packing services to tips and advise. There is little to nothing that we cannot help you move!